Anafi is a nimble camera drone capable of taking 4K HDR videos and 21-megapixel photos. It has the unique capability of being able to film not just from overhead, like most drones, but also from below looking up, thanks to its 180-degree vertical tilt camera gimbal.
How do you like this robot?
Rate this robot's appearance
Would you want to have this robot?
Did You Know?
Anafi's design was based on an insect, with a head (camera), thorax (electronics), and abdomen (battery), as well as its folding capability.
Anafi has a unique 180-degree tilt camera that can look straight up or down thanks to a gimbal with only two axes of physical stabilization.
Anafi has an option to shoot 2.7K resolution for easy social sharing instead of the data-heavy 4K or Full HD video.
- Capable of shooting 4K HDR video with lossless digital zoom up to 2.8x. 21 MP sensor. 3-axis image stabilization. 180° vertical tilt camera gimbal. Drone is rugged, lightweight, and folds into a slim rectangle.
- 6.5 cm | in (folded and unfolded)
- 17.5 (unfolded); 24.4 (folded) cm | in
- 24 (unfolded); 6.7 (folded) cm | in
- 0.32 kg | lb
- 55 km/h | mph (horizontal speed.
- Vertical camera with Sony IMX230 1/2.4’’ CMOS sensor. Inertial measurement system, compass, barometer, ultrasonic sensors, and a GPS+GLONASS positioning system.
- High-density 2700mAh LiPo battery, 2 cells with up to 25-minutes of flying time.
- DEGREES OF FREEDOM (DOF)
- Polyamide as a base material, reinforced by carbon fibers with low density. The carbon fibers are charged with empty glass microbeads that are filled with air, resulting in an extremely light and resistant drone.