Geminoid F is an android copy of a twentysomething Japanese woman. It's designed to be remotely operated, and it can smile, frown, and change facial expressions to mimic the operator's behavior.
How do you like this robot?
Rate this robot's appearance
Would you want to have this robot?
Did You Know?
The identity of the Japanese model on which the Geminoid F is based remains a mystery.
The first Geminoid family meeting took place in April 2011, when Geminoid F, Geminoid HI-1, Geminoid DK, and the three human originals got together in Nara, Japan.
- Capable of performing breathing and blinking movements autonomously.
- 140 cm | 55.1 in (sitting posture)
- 60 cm | 23.6 in
- 80 cm | 31.5 in
- 30 kg | 66.1 lb
- N/A km/h | N/A mph
- 12 pneumatic actuators
- External air compressor
- External teleoperation control unit and air valve system
- Windows OS. Custom robot control and teleoperation software.
- DEGREES OF FREEDOM (DOF)
- 12 (Face: 7 DoF; Neck: 3 DoF; Chest: 1 DoF; Spine: 1 DoF)
- Silicone rubber for skin. Fiber-reinforced plastic for skull. Metal and plastic for internal frame and mechanisms. Urethane foam for shape support. Natural and synthetic hair.