How do you like this robot?
Rate this robot's appearance
Would you want to have this robot?
Did You Know?
HEXA began as an art project, designed to carry living plants and move into the sun as needed.
HEXA is going to Mars! Or at least a Mars-like simulation site, the HI-SEAS (Hawaii Space Exploration Analog and Simulation), where it will be used for exploration and companionship.
HEXA's head can spin endlessly.
- Easy to program using MIND robotics OS and SDK. Agile and compact. Has 720p camera with night vision.
- 12 cm | 4.7 in
- N/A cm | N/A in
- 50.8 cm | 20 in
- 1.75 kg | 3.85 lb
- N/A km/h | N/A mph
- Infrared transmitter, 3-axis accelerometer, distance-measuring sensor, 720p camera with hardware encoding.
- 6,900-mAh lithium-ion battery, 45 to 180 minutes of operation. Charging time: 2.5 hours (cable charging) or 4.5 hours (wireless charging).
- Dual-core 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A9, multiple co-processors
- Vincross MIND 1.0 operating system (based on Linux kernel, using Golang). Golang-powered SDK and sandbox-style 3D simulator.
- DEGREES OF FREEDOM (DOF)
- 19 (Legs: 3 DoF x 6; Head: 1 DoF)