How do you like this robot?
Rate this robot's appearance
Would you want to have this robot?
Did You Know?
Laikago's name was inspired by Laika, the Soviet space dog, to represent exploration of the unknown.
Laikago was originally named XDog.
- Remotely operated with Wi-Fi-enabled controller. Walks forward, backward, and sideways.
- 60 cm | 23.6 in
- 57 cm | 22.4 in
- 37 cm | 14.6 in
- 24 kg | 53 lb
- 2.88 km/h | 1.8 mph (walking)
- IMU, 12 joint encoders, four foot force sensors
- 12 Unitree brushless dc motors
- 0.655-kWh lithium-ion battery pack, 3 to 4 hours of operation
- Main computer with two ARM processors; custom ARM-based controller on each joint (x12); additional computer.
- Custom software. Ubuntu Linux OS (additional computer).
- DEGREES OF FREEDOM (DOF)
- 12 (Leg: 3 DoF x 4)
- Carbon fiber, aluminum, 3D-printed parts.
- $25,000 - $50,000 (depending on model)