The Nextage is a factory robot intended to operate safely around people. It has two arms and multiple cameras and can partner with (or take over from) humans at different step-by-step assembly tasks.
How do you like this robot?
Rate this robot's appearance
Would you want to have this robot?
Did You Know?
Nextage robots are easy to move around, since each one sits on its own little trolley cart.
Sensors are used to make sure the robots slow down or stop when humans get too close.
- Equipped with cameras on its head and hands. Capable of lifting 1.5 kg (3.3 lb) on each hand. Position repeatability within 0.03 mm.
- 71.4 cm | 28.1 in
- 27 cm | 10.6 in
- 59.7 cm | 23.5 in
- 28 kg | 61.7 lb
- N/A km/h | N/A mph
- Stereo camera in the head and additional cameras in the hands.
- Motors with up to 80 watts
- 85-V to 264-V AC power supply
- Intel Atom CPU and digital servo controllers with CORBA and Ethernet interface.
- QNX real-time OS
- DEGREES OF FREEDOM (DOF)
- 15 (Arm: 6 DoF x 2; Neck: 2 DoF; Waist: 1 DoF)