The Pioneer P3-DX is a robotic wheeled base designed for autonomous navigation. It's the world's most popular mobile research platform. Thousands of robots have been built on its back, literally.
How do you like this robot?
Rate this robot's appearance
Would you want to have this robot?
Did You Know?
The Pioneer can be enhanced with everything from manipulator arms to speech synthesis and voice recognition systems.
Automatic recharging stations allow the robot to become unstoppable.
- Equipped with a rugged chassis and mounting platform with a 17 kg (37.5 lb) capacity. Optional 7-DOF robotic arm and 2-DOF gripper.
- 24 cm | 9.4 in
- 45 cm | 17.7 in
- 38 cm | 15 in
- 9 kg | 19.8 lb
- 4.32 km/h | 2.7 mph
- Cameras, wheel encoders, sonar, laser range finder, IMU, gyroscope, compass, bumper array, GPS.
- Two or four motors
- Rechargeable battery, up to 30 hours of operation
- Optional embedded computer
- MobileRobots ARIA open source platform
- DEGREES OF FREEDOM (DOF)
- Aluminum body, foam-filled rubber tires.
- $4,195 to $30,000 (depending on configuration)