How do you like this robot?
Rate this robot's appearance
Would you want to have this robot?
Did You Know?
REEM-B can carry up to 25 percent of its body weight with its arms.
With its powerful SLAM system, REEM-B can walk into an unfamiliar space and create a map of it, all while managing to not get lost.
- Capable of speaking, accepting voice commands, and recognizing faces.
- 147 cm | 57.9 in
- N/A cm | N/A in
- 50 cm | 19.7 in
- 60 kg | 132.3 lb
- 1.5 km/h | 0.9 mph
- Stereo camera, microphone, six-axis force sensors, accelerometers, gyros, ultrasonic sensors, laser range finder.
- 36 brushed and brushless DC motors
- Rechargeable battery, 2 hours of operation
- One Intel Core2 Duo 1.66 GHz CPU and one AMD Geode 500 MHz CPU.
- Linux-based OS
- DEGREES OF FREEDOM (DOF)
- Metal structure and plastic covers.