Temi is an intelligent home assistant robot that responds to your voice. It can autonomously navigate around your home and play music, start video chats, and help you with other daily tasks.
How do you like this robot?
Rate this robot's appearance
Would you want to have this robot?
Did You Know?
If you feel Temi isn't polite enough for you, it can switch to a British accent.
Enable Temi's "follow" mode and the robot will follow you around the house.
Temi will autonomousely return to its dock to charge when the battery is low.
- 3D mapping, path planning and navigation, obstacle avoidance, and user detection.
- 100 cm | 39.3 in
- 45 cm | 17.7 in
- 35 cm | 13.8 in
- 12 kg | 26.4 lb
- 3.6 km/h | 2.2 mph
- 360-degree lidar, two depth cameras, two RGB cameras, six time-of-flight linear sensors, inertial measurement unit (IMU)
- brushless wheel hub motors
- 224-Wh lithium-ion battery pack, 8 hours of operation
- ARM quad-core and ARM six-core CPUs
- Linux and Android. Open to third-party apps. SDK available.
- DEGREES OF FREEDOM (DOF)