Twendy One is a humanoid with strong arms, dexterous hands, and a mobile base. It's intended to assist the elderly in their homes by helping them move around and taking care of household tasks.
How do you like this robot?
Rate this robot's appearance
Would you want to have this robot?
Did You Know?
Twendy One's predecessor, Wendy, was the first robot to be able to successfully crack an egg.
Twendy One can help you out of bed, make breakfast, and then bring it to you, all autonomously.
- Equipped with high-performance actuators. Capable of grasping objects of various shapes and assisting a person to stand up and walk.
- 146.7 cm | 57.8 in
- N/A cm | N/A in
- 73.4 cm | 28.9 in
- 111 kg | 244.7 lb
- 2.7 km/h | 1.7 mph
- Stereo cameras, five six-axis force sensors, 60 position sensors, more than 600 distributed force sensors.
- 51 AC servomotors
- Lithium-ion battery, 30 minutes of operation
- Seven Pentium processors
- Linux OS. Custom software.
- DEGREES OF FREEDOM (DOF)
- Silicone, plastic, and metal.